The Check Point R81 Administrator Workshop provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to maintain Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades on the GAiA operating system.
Persons attending this course should have a working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP.
- Security Architecture
- Application Control
- Gaia Portal
- Hide/Static NAT
- URL Filtering
- Monitoring States
- Traffic Visibility
- Policy Layers
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept
- Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software
- Blades to block access to various applications
This training covers the basics of CCSA R81 in just 1 day. Students receive the official Check Point CCSA R81 courseware and access to the Check Point hands on labs.
Therefore students can continue their learning and can prepare for taking the CCSA R81 Security Administrator exam after completing this course.